Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Bug] RenderTexture is not automatically created when used as a compute shader output calling ComputeShader.Dispatch
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "RT-repro.7z"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Compute shader results are rendered on the screen
Actual result: Screen is black
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string