Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Bug] RenderTexture is not automatically created when used as a compute shader output calling ComputeShader.Dispatch
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "RT-repro.7z"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Compute shader results are rendered on the screen
Actual result: Screen is black
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called