Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Bug] RenderTexture is not automatically created when used as a compute shader output calling ComputeShader.Dispatch
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "RT-repro.7z"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Compute shader results are rendered on the screen
Actual result: Screen is black
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build