Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Bug] RenderTexture is not automatically created when used as a compute shader output calling ComputeShader.Dispatch
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "RT-repro.7z"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Compute shader results are rendered on the screen
Actual result: Screen is black
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline