Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Bug] RenderTexture is not automatically created when used as a compute shader output calling ComputeShader.Dispatch
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "RT-repro.7z"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play mode
Expected result: Compute shader results are rendered on the screen
Actual result: Screen is black
Reproducible with - 2018.4.25f1, 2019.4.7f1, 2020.1.2f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off