Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
RenderTexture.ConvertToEquirect converts the render texture to the opposite side
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "ConvertToEquirect"
2. Load scene "main"
3. Enter the play mode
Expected result: The left eye occupies the top half and the right eye occupies the bottom (https://docs.unity3d.com/2018.1/Documentation/ScriptReference/RenderTexture.ConvertToEquirect.html).
Actual result: The right eye occupies the top half and the left eye occupies the bottom.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0a7.
Note: Can't reproduce on the older versions because this is a new feature on 2018 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open