Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
RenderTexture.ConvertToEquirect converts the render texture to the opposite side
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "ConvertToEquirect"
2. Load scene "main"
3. Enter the play mode
Expected result: The left eye occupies the top half and the right eye occupies the bottom (https://docs.unity3d.com/2018.1/Documentation/ScriptReference/RenderTexture.ConvertToEquirect.html).
Actual result: The right eye occupies the top half and the left eye occupies the bottom.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0a7.
Note: Can't reproduce on the older versions because this is a new feature on 2018 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function
- Fetched files in Perforce are automatically added to the change list when they are serialized
- Water System is not rendering waves or ripples when using macOS M2