Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
RenderTexture.ConvertToEquirect converts the render texture to the opposite side
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached Unity project "ConvertToEquirect"
2. Load scene "main"
3. Enter the play mode
Expected result: The left eye occupies the top half and the right eye occupies the bottom (https://docs.unity3d.com/2018.1/Documentation/ScriptReference/RenderTexture.ConvertToEquirect.html).
Actual result: The right eye occupies the top half and the left eye occupies the bottom.
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.1.0b8, 2018.1.0a7.
Note: Can't reproduce on the older versions because this is a new feature on 2018 version.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"