Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Rendering order of Canvas depends on a child's Z position when Render Mode is "Screen Space - Camera"
1. Open the user's attached project "CanvasSortingBug.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene"
3. Select "RogueImage" under "Canvas1 (Plane Distance 10)" GameObject in the Hierarchy window
4. Enable the Image component in the Inspector window
Expected result: The rendering order is determined by Plane Distance, the red square stays in front of other squares
Actual result: The Canvas and its child GameObjects are rendered behind the other Canvases, the red square is behind other squares
Reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.29f1, 2021.2.12f1, 2022.1.0b9, 2022.2.0a5
1. Plane Distance still affects the rendering order when the Image component is enabled
2. Reproducible with Image and Raw Image components
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)