Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Rendering a scene with a Skinned Mesh Renderer without an Animator component causes a JobTempAlloc memory leak
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Allocator errors should not be shown.
Actual result: The following error appears:
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build