Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Rendering a scene with a Skinned Mesh Renderer without an Animator component causes a JobTempAlloc memory leak
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: Allocator errors should not be shown.
Actual result: The following error appears:
"Internal: JobTempAlloc has allocations that are more than 4 frames old - this is not allowed and likely a leak"
Reproducible with: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.16f1, 2018.3.0b11, 2019.1.0a9
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.15f1, 2018.1.9f2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default