Search Issue Tracker
RenderFeatures do not affect the Graphics settings when those are instantiated from AssetBundles
1. Open the attached 'customer_project'
2. Go to the 'Window -> Asset Management -> Addressables -> Groups'
3. 'Build -> Clean Build -> All'
4. 'Build -> New Build -> Default Build Script'
5. After building Addressables go to the 'File -> Build Settings'
6. In the Scenes In Builds section make sure that only 'Scenes/LaunchScene' is included
7. Build and Run the Scene
8. Click on the 'LoadScene' button
9. Click on the 'Toggle SSAO' button
Expected result: The Screen Space Ambient Occlusion (SSAO) image effect applied to the Scene
Actual result: The effect doesn't show up
Reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.38f1), 10.9.0 (2020.3.34f1), 12.1.6 (2021.3.2f1), 13.1.7 (2022.1.0b16), 14.0.2 (2022.2.0a12)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Articulation Body tree changes behavior after attaching a trigger Collider
- Fatal freeze when playing a VFX made with VFX Graph and consisting many effects
- "Failed to download Build.data.br file" error is thrown when building projects for WebGL with the Compression Format set to "Brotli"
- Documentation Link does not work when the "New Panel Settings" question mark is clicked
- Async Scene load operation with allowSceneActivation set to false completes when refocusing the Editor
This is closed by design but is noted as a feature request in the meantime there is a workaround for this:
var renderer = UniversalRenderPipeline.asset.scriptableRenderer;
var property = typeof(ScriptableRenderer).GetProperty("rendererFeatures", BindingFlags.NonPublic | BindingFlags.Instance);
List<ScriptableRendererFeature> features = property.GetValue(renderer) as List<ScriptableRendererFeature>;