Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
RendererUpdateManager errors on play: "Assertion failed on expression: '!IsVisibleInScene()'"
1. Download and open the project from OwnClowd link (In description) (unity56_115_forunity).
2. Open and play the "Assets/Common/Scenes/used/root.unity" scene.
3. Click play.
4. Check the error messages in the Console.
- Assertion failed on expression: '(m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene && IsInScene()) == m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene'
- Assertion failed on expression: '!IsVisibleInScene()'
- 5.6.3f1, 5.6.3p3
- Metal, OpenGLCore (Most likely unrelated to graphics API, haven't tried DirectX)
- The user cannot reproduce this issue with 5.5.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned