Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.3.X
RendererUpdateManager errors on play: "Assertion failed on expression: '!IsVisibleInScene()'"
1. Download and open the project from OwnClowd link (In description) (unity56_115_forunity).
2. Open and play the "Assets/Common/Scenes/used/root.unity" scene.
3. Click play.
4. Check the error messages in the Console.
- Assertion failed on expression: '(m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene && IsInScene()) == m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene'
- Assertion failed on expression: '!IsVisibleInScene()'
- 5.6.3f1, 5.6.3p3
- Metal, OpenGLCore (Most likely unrelated to graphics API, haven't tried DirectX)
- The user cannot reproduce this issue with 5.5.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property