Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
RendererUpdateManager errors on play: "Assertion failed on expression: '!IsVisibleInScene()'"
1. Download and open the project from OwnClowd link (In description) (unity56_115_forunity).
2. Open and play the "Assets/Common/Scenes/used/root.unity" scene.
3. Click play.
4. Check the error messages in the Console.
- Assertion failed on expression: '(m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene && IsInScene()) == m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene'
- Assertion failed on expression: '!IsVisibleInScene()'
- 5.6.3f1, 5.6.3p3
- Metal, OpenGLCore (Most likely unrelated to graphics API, haven't tried DirectX)
- The user cannot reproduce this issue with 5.5.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tiled Sprites imported to newer versions from versions 5.4 and lower throw an Advanced Texture error that can't be fixed
- NavMesh.SamplePosition calculates position between nearest points incorrectly
- [UI] InputFiled Character Limit causes ArgumentOutOfRange exception while selecting text in Inspector
- [IMGUIContainer] Changing the transform.position of UIElements causes the position of the tooltip to shift
- [OSX] Chinese keyboard input (pinyin) are not recognized by Input.compositionString and Input.inputString