Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
RendererUpdateManager errors on play: "Assertion failed on expression: '!IsVisibleInScene()'"
1. Download and open the project from OwnClowd link (In description) (unity56_115_forunity).
2. Open and play the "Assets/Common/Scenes/used/root.unity" scene.
3. Click play.
4. Check the error messages in the Console.
- Assertion failed on expression: '(m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene && IsInScene()) == m_RendererData.m_IsVisibleInScene'
- Assertion failed on expression: '!IsVisibleInScene()'
- 5.6.3f1, 5.6.3p3
- Metal, OpenGLCore (Most likely unrelated to graphics API, haven't tried DirectX)
- The user cannot reproduce this issue with 5.5.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting