Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Renderer.SetPropertyBlock set other instances too
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene
3. Observe that two object are affected by Renderer.SetPropertyBlock
Expected result: Only object in the middle should be affected.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p2
Regression from: 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard
- Materials render incorrect color when using the "require native16bit" pragma directive
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets