Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Renderer.SetPropertyBlock set other instances too
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene
3. Observe that two object are affected by Renderer.SetPropertyBlock
Expected result: Only object in the middle should be affected.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p2
Regression from: 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button