Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Renderer.SetPropertyBlock set other instances too
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene
3. Observe that two object are affected by Renderer.SetPropertyBlock
Expected result: Only object in the middle should be affected.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p2
Regression from: 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI