Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Renderer.SetPropertyBlock set other instances too
1. Open attached project
2. Play scene
3. Observe that two object are affected by Renderer.SetPropertyBlock
Expected result: Only object in the middle should be affected.
Reproducible: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1p2
Regression from: 5.4.0b12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade
- [Lighting] Infinitely shown error after assigning 2D texture to cubemap property of reflection probe
- Unity Crashes when importing a prefab containing missing nested prefab
- Profile Analyzer - top marker bar doesn't match calls list
- Polygon Collider 2D's "Edit Collider" button breaks if multiple inspectors are open