Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Render Pipeline HD - Errors are spewed after package is installed
Render Pipeline HD - Errors are spewed after package is installed.
1. What happened
When installing the render pipeline high definition package a number of errors are thrown in the console.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open 2018.1.0b8
- Open the roller ball demo project under learn
- Once Unity has loaded open the package manager (Window > Package Manager)
- Select "All" and install the Render-pipelines.high-definition
Notice Issue >> Shader Errors are spewed in the log (92) and two warnings about line endings and unsafe code in assembiles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused