Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Render Pipeline HD - Errors are spewed after package is installed
Render Pipeline HD - Errors are spewed after package is installed.
1. What happened
When installing the render pipeline high definition package a number of errors are thrown in the console.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open 2018.1.0b8
- Open the roller ball demo project under learn
- Once Unity has loaded open the package manager (Window > Package Manager)
- Select "All" and install the Render-pipelines.high-definition
Notice Issue >> Shader Errors are spewed in the log (92) and two warnings about line endings and unsafe code in assembiles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.