Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
Render Pipeline HD - Errors are spewed after package is installed
Render Pipeline HD - Errors are spewed after package is installed.
1. What happened
When installing the render pipeline high definition package a number of errors are thrown in the console.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open 2018.1.0b8
- Open the roller ball demo project under learn
- Once Unity has loaded open the package manager (Window > Package Manager)
- Select "All" and install the Render-pipelines.high-definition
Notice Issue >> Shader Errors are spewed in the log (92) and two warnings about line endings and unsafe code in assembiles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot activate license within a docker container
- [CPU PLM] Radeon Pro denoiser does not work upon the first bake using CPU PLM
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project