Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Renaming asset while Searching in the Project view does not work in one-column layout
1. In a new project, search for SampleScene
2. Right-click on the scene asset and select Rename
3. Observe that you can't rename the asset and the Editor doesn't let you change the search query
Expected: it should be possible to rename a found asset via right-click/Rename
Reproduced in 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.1f1, 20128.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a9
Could not test in earlier versions, it's not possible to rename assets via context menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Timeline animation asset won't update
- [LWRP] VFX Graph projects have visual artifacts when viewed with certain mobile GPUs
- Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
- Preview Window in the Inspector shows the same Preview image when multiple Terrain layers are selected
- Unity 2018.3 update prompts "Click the Download Installer button" while the update button is named "Download new version"