Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Renaming asset while Searching in the Project view does not work in one-column layout
1. In a new project, search for SampleScene
2. Right-click on the scene asset and select Rename
3. Observe that you can't rename the asset and the Editor doesn't let you change the search query
Expected: it should be possible to rename a found asset via right-click/Rename
Reproduced in 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.1f1, 20128.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a9
Could not test in earlier versions, it's not possible to rename assets via context menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets