Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Renaming asset while Searching in the Project view does not work in one-column layout
1. In a new project, search for SampleScene
2. Right-click on the scene asset and select Rename
3. Observe that you can't rename the asset and the Editor doesn't let you change the search query
Expected: it should be possible to rename a found asset via right-click/Rename
Reproduced in 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.1f1, 20128.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a9
Could not test in earlier versions, it's not possible to rename assets via context menu
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default