Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.2
[LinuxEditor] Removing a "MenuItem" from a script doesn't remove it, clicking on it causes a crash
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Notice the custom Menu Item "Foo" and its position in the Menu
3. Open the "MenuCrash.cs" script with a Code Editor
4. Delete line 8 and save the Script
5. Focus on the Editor
6. Notice that after compiling the Code Changes, the "Foo" Menu Item gets put at the start of the Menu
7. Click on the "Foo" Menu Item
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a8, 2018.2.4f1
Expected Result: After Step 4, the Menu Item should disappear
Actual Result: The Editor crashes
Reproduced with: 2018.0.b8, 2017.3.1f1, 2017.2.1f1, 2017.1.1f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'