Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.4f1, 2023.2.0a22
List.Capacity is used instead of count in ”SetSharedMaterials”
How to reproduce:
# Open the attached project "SetMaterialsBug.zip"
# Enter Play Mode
Expected results: No errors are thrown
Actual results: "Unexpected number of materials!" is thrown in the Console window
Reproducible with: 2022.2.7f1, 2023.1.0b4, 2023.2.0a2
Could not test with: 2020.3.45f1, 2021.3.18f1 ('Renderer' does not contain a definition for 'SetMaterials')
Reproducible on: Windows 10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags