Search Issue Tracker
Remove BoxCollider2D/BoxCollider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
Remove 2D/3D collider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create empty object
3 Create script A that requires BoxCollider
4 Add A to cube
5 Add BoxCollider to cube from UI, in poped-up window press Replace - notice BoxCollider is not removed - added 2 BoxColliders (no any messages)
Same for 2D colliders.
Reproduced only for same colliders.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] UI elements are invisible on iOS devices when using AdditionalUIRenderer
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- Artifacts appear in HDRP PBR Accumulation when changing Viewport Rect at runtime