Search Issue Tracker
Remove BoxCollider2D/BoxCollider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
Remove 2D/3D collider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create empty object
3 Create script A that requires BoxCollider
4 Add A to cube
5 Add BoxCollider to cube from UI, in poped-up window press Replace - notice BoxCollider is not removed - added 2 BoxColliders (no any messages)
Same for 2D colliders.
Reproduced only for same colliders.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.