Search Issue Tracker
Remove BoxCollider2D/BoxCollider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
Remove 2D/3D collider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create empty object
3 Create script A that requires BoxCollider
4 Add A to cube
5 Add BoxCollider to cube from UI, in poped-up window press Replace - notice BoxCollider is not removed - added 2 BoxColliders (no any messages)
Same for 2D colliders.
Reproduced only for same colliders.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler