Search Issue Tracker
Remove BoxCollider2D/BoxCollider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
Remove 2D/3D collider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create empty object
3 Create script A that requires BoxCollider
4 Add A to cube
5 Add BoxCollider to cube from UI, in poped-up window press Replace - notice BoxCollider is not removed - added 2 BoxColliders (no any messages)
Same for 2D colliders.
Reproduced only for same colliders.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Native object references for some object types are always 0 in the memory profiler
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit