Search Issue Tracker
Remove BoxCollider2D/BoxCollider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
Remove 2D/3D collider doesn't work when using ReguireComponent
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Create new project
2 Create empty object
3 Create script A that requires BoxCollider
4 Add A to cube
5 Add BoxCollider to cube from UI, in poped-up window press Replace - notice BoxCollider is not removed - added 2 BoxColliders (no any messages)
Same for 2D colliders.
Reproduced only for same colliders.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Missing Lights when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [iOS] Multi Line Mobile Input Fields show transparent background when Dark Mode is enabled and no text is in the field