Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Calculating delta position (manually), gives different results from Touch.deltaPosition
1) Open Unity Remote on a device
2) Open "case_815918-DeltaPositionBug.zip" project
3) Open "scene" and enter playmode
4) Swipe on screen using Unity Remote and check results in console output
5) Exit playmode and build game for Android device
6) Swipe on built project and check debug output in adb logcat
- Notice that user's calculated delta position in built project is very different than in case using Unity Remote
User's formula for delta position: touch.position - LastPosition // last position is updated in LateUpdate()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website