Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
[Android] Calculating delta position (manually), gives different results from Touch.deltaPosition
1) Open Unity Remote on a device
2) Open "case_815918-DeltaPositionBug.zip" project
3) Open "scene" and enter playmode
4) Swipe on screen using Unity Remote and check results in console output
5) Exit playmode and build game for Android device
6) Swipe on built project and check debug output in adb logcat
- Notice that user's calculated delta position in built project is very different than in case using Unity Remote
User's formula for delta position: touch.position - LastPosition // last position is updated in LateUpdate()
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected