Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
Releasing floating licenses progress bar appears when other licences type are activated
1) What happened
Releasing floating license progress bar appears when another licences type is re- activated upon a previously floating license (only after first time after closing the editor)
2) How can we reproduce it using the example you attached
1. on machine 1, activate a floating licenses
2. quit the editor (floating license is released)
3. activate the floating license on another machine (keep it open)
4. on machine 1, start Unity - dialog appears saying: fail to re-activate. Serial reached max number of installs
5. select re-activate
6. activate a std. serial key (or free)
7. quit the Editor
RESULT: Progressbar appears saying: Releasing floating licenses
EXP. RESULT: No Progress bar should appear, since there is no floating licenses to be released.
NOTE: It only happens on the first quit, after the re-activation not afterwards
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Crash in Windows Standalone when Vulkan is set as rendering API and player window is out of focus
- "Can't destroy Transform component" Error is thrown when closing a scene that contains a DontSave Prefab with a Child
- [Particle System] Editor freezes when assigning a nested Particle System in the Sub Emitter Module
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property