Search Issue Tracker
Reimporting shaders causes memory usage to increase on Mac+GeForce650M
1. Open project Shader recompile
2. Select some or all shaders
3. Reimport them n times
4. Notice that after each reimport real memory increases
Seems to only reproduce on Mac editor with GeForce 650M.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project