Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Reimporting a sample deletes all non-empty parent folders recursively until the project folder.
1. Install "Input System" package.
2. Import 2 of the available samples.
3. Create a new C# script file inside each folder from the samples folder up to the Assets folder.
4. Click "Import again" in the Package Manager UI.
The sample is reimported correctly and no other files are affected.
The Assets folder is deleted with any other files inside the project folder. There is a message in the console saying "Cannot delete directory <path to your project directory>". Unity is frozen while trying to fix all the missing files. Eventually, the editor starts to work again, but all deleted files were lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- [Android] Artifacts appear in texture Preview Window on Android Platform when selected Override ETC2 fallback is 16-bit
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object