Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Reimporting a sample deletes all non-empty parent folders recursively until the project folder.
1. Install "Input System" package.
2. Import 2 of the available samples.
3. Create a new C# script file inside each folder from the samples folder up to the Assets folder.
4. Click "Import again" in the Package Manager UI.
The sample is reimported correctly and no other files are affected.
The Assets folder is deleted with any other files inside the project folder. There is a message in the console saying "Cannot delete directory <path to your project directory>". Unity is frozen while trying to fix all the missing files. Eventually, the editor starts to work again, but all deleted files were lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler