Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Reimporting a sample deletes all non-empty parent folders recursively until the project folder.
1. Install "Input System" package.
2. Import 2 of the available samples.
3. Create a new C# script file inside each folder from the samples folder up to the Assets folder.
4. Click "Import again" in the Package Manager UI.
The sample is reimported correctly and no other files are affected.
The Assets folder is deleted with any other files inside the project folder. There is a message in the console saying "Cannot delete directory <path to your project directory>". Unity is frozen while trying to fix all the missing files. Eventually, the editor starts to work again, but all deleted files were lost.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Color picker tool is stuck in the pixel sampling stage
- Unity 2019.4 opens the manual and scripting reference for 2020.3
- [Mac] Script recompilation window shows up but doesn't recompile scripts after focusing unity by clicking on the system tabs
- 'View documentation' doesn't open an offline documentation when the package is added from a local disk
- Public variable's value is unable to be changed when it's above a CustomPropertyDrawer field