Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Regression] [Win] Videos are dark when using Linear color space
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "1" Scene
2. Enter Play Mode (make sure Linear color space is selected in Player Settings)
Actual result: All videos are too dark when using the Linear color space. They are correct with the Gamma color space.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.b10, 2017.3.0a7
Regression since: 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0b1
Reproduced only with Windows.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TextMesh Pro] Using Ellipsis overflow causes some Emojis to turn into a Square when truncated
- Editor: Assembly icons are not shown correctly.
- [VR]Editor Crashes when exiting the Play Mode if VR support is enabled and a Particle System is emitting mesh instances
- Object with ISerializationCallbackReceiver Interface receives Serialization Callback when it has a private access level
- AssetModificationProcessor.OnWillCreateAsset Callbacks are inconsistent with different Assets