Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Regression] [Win] Videos are dark when using Linear color space
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "1" Scene
2. Enter Play Mode (make sure Linear color space is selected in Player Settings)
Actual result: All videos are too dark when using the Linear color space. They are correct with the Gamma color space.
Reproduced with: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0f3, 2017.3.0b6, 2018.1.0a1
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.2f1, 2017.2.b10, 2017.3.0a7
Regression since: 2017.1.2p1, 2017.2.0b11, 2017.3.0b1
Reproduced only with Windows.
Fixed in: 2018.2.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button