Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Regression] Unneeded additive DontDestroyOnLoad scene appears in the Hierarchy after launching scene with painted trees
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and t1 scene;
2. Launch the scene.
DontDestroyOnLoad scene appears in the Hierarchy view. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.6.0f1 and 2017.1.0a3
No additional scenes should appear in the Hierarchy after launchning the scene, unless some object(s) in this scene are marked as DontDestroyOnLoad.
- Reproducible in 2017.1.0a4, 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.0f1;
- Not reproducible in 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2p1;
- Reproducible on both OSX 10.12.3 and Windows 10;
- Reproducible only in the scene with painted trees, not reproducible in a scene with dragged tree prefabs or with primitive gameobjects (cubes).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Profiler] When all charts are closed, reopening the Profiler Window will show CPU Profiler details
- [VCS] Opening or clicking Refresh in VersionControl window should save assets
- [VCS] Option to do RevertUnchanged on each Submit ("revertunchanged" in p4)
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- Cannot move camera slider in LOD Group component on Mac