Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
[Regression] Unneeded additive DontDestroyOnLoad scene appears in the Hierarchy after launching scene with painted trees
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and t1 scene;
2. Launch the scene.
DontDestroyOnLoad scene appears in the Hierarchy view. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.6.0f1 and 2017.1.0a3
No additional scenes should appear in the Hierarchy after launchning the scene, unless some object(s) in this scene are marked as DontDestroyOnLoad.
- Reproducible in 2017.1.0a4, 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.0f1;
- Not reproducible in 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2p1;
- Reproducible on both OSX 10.12.3 and Windows 10;
- Reproducible only in the scene with painted trees, not reproducible in a scene with dragged tree prefabs or with primitive gameobjects (cubes).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area