Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Regression] Unneeded additive DontDestroyOnLoad scene appears in the Hierarchy after launching scene with painted trees
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and t1 scene;
2. Launch the scene.
DontDestroyOnLoad scene appears in the Hierarchy view. See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 5.6.0f1 and 2017.1.0a3
No additional scenes should appear in the Hierarchy after launchning the scene, unless some object(s) in this scene are marked as DontDestroyOnLoad.
- Reproducible in 2017.1.0a4, 2017.1.0a3, 5.6.0f1;
- Not reproducible in 5.6.0b11, 5.6.0b10, 5.5.2p1;
- Reproducible on both OSX 10.12.3 and Windows 10;
- Reproducible only in the scene with painted trees, not reproducible in a scene with dragged tree prefabs or with primitive gameobjects (cubes).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Assertion failed on expression: 'm_PreloadTextureAtlasData.size() == m_DetailPrototypes.size()' when editing a specific terrain
- Baked lighting has artifacts if prefab's preview window is visible during bake process
- [UI] Internal error: Adding for rebuild while in rebuild loop
- Field value target changes if a new element appears above the field that is being scrolled
- Cache Server and asset post-processor can make meta files out of sync with Library folder