Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.3, 2017.4, 2018.1
[Regression] Memory Leak When Resizing BoxColliders in Update
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "repro" Scene
2. Open Profiler
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Memory Leak When Resizing BoxColliders in Update. In few minutes memory grows up suddenly (50-100mb). It continues to increase until the player crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b1
Regression since: 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on SceneVisibilityState when trying to open a project containing another project in the Assets folder
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Shader error undeclared identifier "UNITY_TRANSFER_LIGHTING" when building project
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- Crash on ShaderLab::IntShader::CreateLocalKeywordRemap when loading custom shaders on standalone build