Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.3.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Regression] Memory Leak When Resizing BoxColliders in Update
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "repro" Scene
2. Open Profiler
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Memory Leak When Resizing BoxColliders in Update. In few minutes memory grows up suddenly (50-100mb). It continues to increase until the player crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b1
Regression since: 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send
Aug 11, 2018 04:48
Fixed in Unity 2017.4.9f1
May 02, 2018 02:50
Does this issue fixed in Unity 2017.4.2f2?
Still get memory leak and crash with this version.
May 02, 2018 00:37
I've waited 2017.2.2p4 so long for this issue. But I couldn't find it in the changelog.
When does it apply to Unity 2017.2?
Dec 15, 2017 06:27
It happens to me too. The memory increases over time until crash!