Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[Regression] Memory Leak When Resizing BoxColliders in Update
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "repro" Scene
2. Open Profiler
3. Enter Play Mode
Actual result: Memory Leak When Resizing BoxColliders in Update. In few minutes memory grows up suddenly (50-100mb). It continues to increase until the player crashes.
Reproduced with: 5.6.4p3, 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p2, 2017.3.0b10, 2018.1.0a5
Not reproduced with: 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b1
Regression since: 5.6.1p1, 2017.1.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default