Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
[Regression] After upgrade project - Null Ref Exception on selecting prefab
I upgraded project from 2017.2.0b1 to 2017.2.0b3 and now I get Null Reff Exception on selecting prefab. If I open this project back in 2017.2.0b1 - prefab behaves ok.
How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
1 Open attached project
2 Open scene Offlinescene
3 Select "Capsule" prefab in Project view
Inspector is broken and errors appear:
- "ArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.
Parameter name: obj is nul"
- GUI Error: You are pushing more GUIClips than you are popping. Make sure they are balanced)
prefab should work ok
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting
- [Vulkan] Editor crashes on startup when loading a project
- GameObjects flickers while toggling the Additive scene when using Enlighten LightMapper in both scenes