Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Regression][5.5] Gameobject cannot be aligned with Scene view by using 'Align with View' feature
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Create new project;
3. Select 'Main Camera' gameobject in the Hierarchy view;
4. Click GameObject -> Align with View.
Nothing happens. Camera position and rotation are not aligned with current Scene View (see attached gif video).
Similar features from GameObject tab, that are not working as well:
- Move to View;
- Align view to selected;
- Togпle active state.
Regression introduced in version 5.5.
Camera should be aligned with current scene view after clicking 'Align with view'.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 5.4.0b11;
- Reproducible on both OSX 10.11.3 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect