Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Regression][5.5] Gameobject cannot be aligned with Scene view by using 'Align with View' feature
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Create new project;
3. Select 'Main Camera' gameobject in the Hierarchy view;
4. Click GameObject -> Align with View.
Nothing happens. Camera position and rotation are not aligned with current Scene View (see attached gif video).
Similar features from GameObject tab, that are not working as well:
- Move to View;
- Align view to selected;
- Togпle active state.
Regression introduced in version 5.5.
Camera should be aligned with current scene view after clicking 'Align with view'.
- Reproducible in 5.5.0a1;
- Not reproducible in 5.4.0b11;
- Reproducible on both OSX 10.11.3 and Windows 10.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform