Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Registering Transform into Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo and changing the scene crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, open "Window > Crash Tester"
3. In CrashTestWind, click "Create Transform"
4. Click "Undo 'Create New Transform'"
5. Click play or Ctrl + N to create new scene
6. Unity crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Note: Registering GameObject instead of Transform doesn't cause this crash to happen
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1 (different stacktrace), 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Packages cannot be added from a registry that returns invalid publish dates [Windows-only]
- Physics.SyncColliderTransforms syncs every collider when the local position hasn't changed
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- [DX12] Player freezes and/or crashes when switching between full screen modes