Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Registering Transform into Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo and changing the scene crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, open "Window > Crash Tester"
3. In CrashTestWind, click "Create Transform"
4. Click "Undo 'Create New Transform'"
5. Click play or Ctrl + N to create new scene
6. Unity crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Note: Registering GameObject instead of Transform doesn't cause this crash to happen
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1 (different stacktrace), 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release
- Lightmap visualization tonemapping isn't working on Editor start
- [MacOS] Edit menu bar commands(Select All/Copy/Paste) are not functioning in Native Windows created by the Editor
- [2D Path] Box selection for objects inheriting GenericScriptablePath is offset on the Y-axis
- You cannot edit the Materials in the Import Settings when you have multiple Import Settings selected