Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Registering Transform into Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo and changing the scene crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, open "Window > Crash Tester"
3. In CrashTestWind, click "Create Transform"
4. Click "Undo 'Create New Transform'"
5. Click play or Ctrl + N to create new scene
6. Unity crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Note: Registering GameObject instead of Transform doesn't cause this crash to happen
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1 (different stacktrace), 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete