Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Registering Transform into Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo and changing the scene crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, open "Window > Crash Tester"
3. In CrashTestWind, click "Create Transform"
4. Click "Undo 'Create New Transform'"
5. Click play or Ctrl + N to create new scene
6. Unity crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Note: Registering GameObject instead of Transform doesn't cause this crash to happen
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1 (different stacktrace), 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Inconsistency displaying company name in Package Manager UI
- GPU lightmapper doesn't work on Linux any more
- [Editor] Recent scenes should not include (DOTS) subscenes
- Interaction is broken when EditorGUI.indentLevel is set to 1 or higher and ParticleSystem.MinMaxGradient interface is used
- Mouse position is not updated when locking the cursor and it causes the mouse to snap unpredictably when entering the Play Mode