Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
Registering Transform into Undo.RegisterCreatedObjectUndo and changing the scene crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. In top menu, open "Window > Crash Tester"
3. In CrashTestWind, click "Create Transform"
4. Click "Undo 'Create New Transform'"
5. Click play or Ctrl + N to create new scene
6. Unity crashes at DestroyWorldObjects
Note: Registering GameObject instead of Transform doesn't cause this crash to happen
Reproduced with: 5.1.4f1 (different stacktrace), 5.2.4f1, 5.3.3p2, 5.4.0b8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area