Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
"Register Undo object is not a ScriptableObject" when moving the sprite's pivot in Sprite Editor
"Register Undo object is not a ScriptableObject" when moving the sprite's pivot in Sprite Editor after exiting Play
See gif below
1. Import any sprite
2. Open sprite in Sprite Editor
3. Press Play, exit Play
4. In Sprite Editor, move the sprite's pivot
Expected result: No errors shown
Actual result: Following error is shown
Register Undo object is not a ScriptableObject
Occurring on: 5.6.0a6 onwards up to 2017.1.0b2 (current latest)
Not occurring: 5.6.0a5 and older
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Keyboard] When Caps Lock is active, the key is always read as pressed.
- [Editor][Touch] TouchControl.pressure is not initialized
- [iOS][Touch] Stylus Pressure value is not normalized
- [Windows][Touch] touch.touchType is displayed as "-26" instead of "Direct"
- [Windows, OSX, Android][Mouse] mouse.scroll glitches when moving mouse after scrolling a bit