Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[ReflectionProbes] Negative importance value floods console with errors
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene 1
3. Select one of the spheres with a reflection probe
4. Decrease importance value to negative
5. Notice error flood in console
Interestingly functionality still looks correct
Should either not flood the console or clamp value at 0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'