Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[ReflectionProbes]Crash when Reflection Probe is moved in Global Illumination scene view
1) Create new project
2) Add a reflection probe
3) Drag it around the scene, all works normally
4) Change the Scene View from "Shaded" to one of "Global Illumination" types, for example "UV Charts"
5) Move the probe again, notice how Unity crashes (moving in XZ plane seems to be quickest, though any movement should work)
Drag it off in the distance to make it crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Button highlight state disabled when hovering cursor over smaller sized child UI objects
- "Unity has stopped working" window is skipped when the Editor crashes
- The "Properties..." shortcut does not open the Focused Inspector window when the new GameObject is created
- Editor crashes when using WebCamTexture
- [URP] ShaderKeywords '_MAIN_LIGHT_SHADOWS' and '_ADDITIONAL_LIGHT_SHADOWS' are always enabled in the Editor