Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[ReflectionProbes]Crash when Reflection Probe is moved in Global Illumination scene view
1) Create new project
2) Add a reflection probe
3) Drag it around the scene, all works normally
4) Change the Scene View from "Shaded" to one of "Global Illumination" types, for example "UV Charts"
5) Move the probe again, notice how Unity crashes (moving in XZ plane seems to be quickest, though any movement should work)
Drag it off in the distance to make it crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated