Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[ReflectionProbes]Crash when Reflection Probe is moved in Global Illumination scene view
1) Create new project
2) Add a reflection probe
3) Drag it around the scene, all works normally
4) Change the Scene View from "Shaded" to one of "Global Illumination" types, for example "UV Charts"
5) Move the probe again, notice how Unity crashes (moving in XZ plane seems to be quickest, though any movement should work)
Drag it off in the distance to make it crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete