Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[ReflectionProbes]Crash when Reflection Probe is moved in Global Illumination scene view
1) Create new project
2) Add a reflection probe
3) Drag it around the scene, all works normally
4) Change the Scene View from "Shaded" to one of "Global Illumination" types, for example "UV Charts"
5) Move the probe again, notice how Unity crashes (moving in XZ plane seems to be quickest, though any movement should work)
Drag it off in the distance to make it crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle