Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.0
[ReflectionProbes]Crash when Reflection Probe is moved in Global Illumination scene view
1) Create new project
2) Add a reflection probe
3) Drag it around the scene, all works normally
4) Change the Scene View from "Shaded" to one of "Global Illumination" types, for example "UV Charts"
5) Move the probe again, notice how Unity crashes (moving in XZ plane seems to be quickest, though any movement should work)
Drag it off in the distance to make it crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile
- [Linux][Profiler] Missing Profiler error has thrown clicking the "Save Changes" button
- 1 frame long audio clip plays an inconsistent audio sample or does not play at all in the Timeline
- SerializedObject ApplyModifiedProperties is not returning true when editing a List field with custom editor code
- Labels Overlap in NavMeshObstacle Inspector when shape is set to "Box" and Inspector's width is small