Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.2, 2021.1
Reflection Probe is not baked after pressing "Bake" button in the per-probe Inspector window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and "SampleScene" scene;
2. In the Hierarchy select Reflection Probe gameobject;
3. In the Inspector press Bake button.
The reflection probe is successfully baked and the Scene/Game views are updated accordingly.
The reflection probe is not baked. The following warning is shown in the Console:
"OnDemand baking in progress...Can't read reflection probe lighting data asset until it's done.
See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2021.2.0a3 and backported back to 2019.4.20f1.
Workaround: bake the Lighting through the Lighting window, this works as epxected.
- Reproducible in Version 2021.2.0a3;
- Not reproducible in Version 2021.2.0a2, 2021.1.0b5, 2020.2.3f1;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.15.7;
- Reproducible only when initially baking probes via the probe Inspector;
- Reproducible only for the Baked reflection probe, not reproducible for the Custom reflection probe;
- Reproducible in URP and legacy RP; not reproducible in HDRP;
- Not reproducible after having successfully baked the probes via the Lighting window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [UWP] Builds fail with Rewired
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source