Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.2.X, 2021.1.X
Reflection Probe is not baked after pressing "Bake" button in the per-probe Inspector window
Steps to repro:
1. Open the attached project and "SampleScene" scene;
2. In the Hierarchy select Reflection Probe gameobject;
3. In the Inspector press Bake button.
The reflection probe is successfully baked and the Scene/Game views are updated accordingly.
The reflection probe is not baked. The following warning is shown in the Console:
"OnDemand baking in progress...Can't read reflection probe lighting data asset until it's done.
See attached video.
Regression introduced in Unity 2021.2.0a3 and backported back to 2019.4.20f1.
Workaround: bake the Lighting through the Lighting window, this works as epxected.
- Reproducible in Version 2021.2.0a3;
- Not reproducible in Version 2021.2.0a2, 2021.1.0b5, 2020.2.3f1;
- Reproducible on OSX 10.15.7;
- Reproducible only when initially baking probes via the probe Inspector;
- Reproducible only for the Baked reflection probe, not reproducible for the Custom reflection probe;
- Reproducible in URP and legacy RP; not reproducible in HDRP;
- Not reproducible after having successfully baked the probes via the Lighting window.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's scripts are constantly reloaded when trying to enter multiple digits or characters into public fields on custom scripts consecutively
- [Linux] Progress modal window stays on top of every other window and cannot be moved
- Crash on mono_g_hash_table_find_slot when entering Play Mode
- [iOS] Crash when pressing "Done" on the keyboard layout
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets