Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ReflectionProbeTest.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select the 'Reflection Probe' GameObject and click 'Bake'
Expected result: the reflection bounces work properly
Actual result: the reflective sphere shows up as black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a16
Changing Rendering Path in the Graphics Settings for High(Tier 3) from 'Deferred' to 'Forward' yields the expected result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- URP ShaderGraph produces <1 Alpha in Opaque mode when Alpha Clipping is enabled
- Some of the UI Toolkit Debugger properties scale incorrectly when resizing the Debugger window
- Usage Hints Dynamic Color shows incorrect colors when project is in Linear Color Space
- Handle of a slider is misaligned when using “UsageHints.DynamicTransform” if the select platform is “iOS” or “Android”
- textField.value can't be changed when touch screen keyboard is open