Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ReflectionProbeTest.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select the 'Reflection Probe' GameObject and click 'Bake'
Expected result: the reflection bounces work properly
Actual result: the reflective sphere shows up as black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a16
Changing Rendering Path in the Graphics Settings for High(Tier 3) from 'Deferred' to 'Forward' yields the expected result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI is rendered on the Camera with the UI excluded in the Culling Mask
- [UI Toolkit][Android] Text field becomes multiline during edition in the Player when the Multiline option is disabled in the UI document TexField settings
- BadImageFormatException is being thrown after creating URP or HDRP Template Projects
- Custom fonts aren’t applied to TextMeshPro Text when using <font> tag
- Shader's _CameraDepthTexture is not read when the Camera is rendering to a RenderTexture and has a reduced viewport