Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1
Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ReflectionProbeTest.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select the 'Reflection Probe' GameObject and click 'Bake'
Expected result: the reflection bounces work properly
Actual result: the reflective sphere shows up as black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a16
Changing Rendering Path in the Graphics Settings for High(Tier 3) from 'Deferred' to 'Forward' yields the expected result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- [macOS] Crash on GC_mark_from when trashed GC objects are used by Burst
- Shadows are not casted when you first Blit the Shadow map and then set it back to Buffer