Search Issue Tracker
Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ReflectionProbeTest.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select the 'Reflection Probe' GameObject and click 'Bake'
Expected result: the reflection bounces work properly
Actual result: the reflective sphere shows up as black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a16
Changing Rendering Path in the Graphics Settings for High(Tier 3) from 'Deferred' to 'Forward' yields the expected result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file
- Profiler Calls view's "Call To" and "Call From" tables are cleared when the Play Mode is entered