Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-submitted project (ReflectionProbeTest.zip)
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Select the 'Reflection Probe' GameObject and click 'Bake'
Expected result: the reflection bounces work properly
Actual result: the reflective sphere shows up as black
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1, 2019.4.2f1, 2020.1.0b15, 2020.2.0a16
Changing Rendering Path in the Graphics Settings for High(Tier 3) from 'Deferred' to 'Forward' yields the expected result
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine