Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Reflected GameObjects in Planar Reflection Probe are black when the GameObject's Material Type is set to Subsurface Scattering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "mirrortest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Project window select the "CubeMaterial"
4. In the Inspector change the Material Type to "Subsurface Scattering"
5. Inspect the cube's reflection in the Scene/Game view
Expected results: The reflected cube is not black
Actual results: The reflected cube is black
Reproducible with: 9.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.0b3), 10.3.1 (2020.3.1f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a10)
Not Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.22f1), 8.3.1 (2020.2.0b3)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 because HDRP was not available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.DrawProcedural doesn't work like in DX11 when used with DX12
- [Quest 2] Running Entities Graphics/BatchRendererGroup under Vulkan results in a frame rate drop compared to OpenGLES 3 and causes Tile Binning to cost more
- Filters dropdown: Window doesn't rescale on items collapse
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
Resolution Note (fix version 12.0.0):
Fixed in Unity 2021.2.0a16 (HDRP 12.0.0)