Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Reflected GameObjects in Planar Reflection Probe are black when the GameObject's Material Type is set to Subsurface Scattering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "mirrortest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Project window select the "CubeMaterial"
4. In the Inspector change the Material Type to "Subsurface Scattering"
5. Inspect the cube's reflection in the Scene/Game view
Expected results: The reflected cube is not black
Actual results: The reflected cube is black
Reproducible with: 9.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.0b3), 10.3.1 (2020.3.1f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a10)
Not Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.22f1), 8.3.1 (2020.2.0b3)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 because HDRP was not available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor
- Package Manager doesn't show packages under the "Custom" tab when the packages are referenced locally
- [Linux] Crash on d_print_comp_inner when opening "Karting Microgame" template project