Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Reflected GameObjects in Planar Reflection Probe are black when the GameObject's Material Type is set to Subsurface Scattering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "mirrortest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Project window select the "CubeMaterial"
4. In the Inspector change the Material Type to "Subsurface Scattering"
5. Inspect the cube's reflection in the Scene/Game view
Expected results: The reflected cube is not black
Actual results: The reflected cube is black
Reproducible with: 9.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.0b3), 10.3.1 (2020.3.1f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a10)
Not Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.22f1), 8.3.1 (2020.2.0b3)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 because HDRP was not available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac