Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Reflected GameObjects in Planar Reflection Probe are black when the GameObject's Material Type is set to Subsurface Scattering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "mirrortest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Project window select the "CubeMaterial"
4. In the Inspector change the Material Type to "Subsurface Scattering"
5. Inspect the cube's reflection in the Scene/Game view
Expected results: The reflected cube is not black
Actual results: The reflected cube is black
Reproducible with: 9.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.0b3), 10.3.1 (2020.3.1f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a10)
Not Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.22f1), 8.3.1 (2020.2.0b3)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 because HDRP was not available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle System prefab doesn't simulate when in prefab mode and the Editor is playing but paused
- Cannot move/rotate/scale static objects in prefab mode when playing
- No proper error message when mismatching player build and editor version
- PhotoCapture has a very low framerate
- Detail Maps packed differently in Built-in vs URP