Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 12.0.0
Found in [Package]
Reflected GameObjects in Planar Reflection Probe are black when the GameObject's Material Type is set to Subsurface Scattering
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached "mirrortest" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. In the Project window select the "CubeMaterial"
4. In the Inspector change the Material Type to "Subsurface Scattering"
5. Inspect the cube's reflection in the Scene/Game view
Expected results: The reflected cube is not black
Actual results: The reflected cube is black
Reproducible with: 9.0.0-preview.13 (2020.2.0b3), 10.3.1 (2020.3.1f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.0f1), 12.0.0 (2021.2.0a10)
Not Reproducible with: 7.5.3 (2019.4.22f1), 8.3.1 (2020.2.0b3)
Could not test with: 2018.4.33f1 because HDRP was not available
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode