Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
References to prefab lost after overwriting
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1139245-Bug-PrefabReference.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("repro")
3. Select the "Test" object in the Hierarchy and add "Zipbot-Legs" prefab reference to it
4. Select "New Scriptable Object Reference" in the Assets folder and set "Zipbot-Legs" prefab reference to it
5. Reimport "Zipbot-Legs" asset
6. Inspect the set references on the "Test" object and the scriptable object
Expected results: References remain unchanged
Actual results: References are missing
Reproducible with: 2018.3.10f1, 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a9
Couldn't test with 2017.4 and 2018.3.0a1 - 2018.3.11a1 because reproduction requires improved prefabs
Fixed in: 2018.3.12f1, 2019.1.0b10, 2019.2.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown