Search Issue Tracker
Refactoring the name of the script file outside of Unity makes it lose reference to the script
1. In a new project, create a cube
2. Create a script called "Something" and attach it to the cube
3. Open the script and rename it to "Something12"
4. Open the Assets folder in the File Explorer and rename the script file to "Something12"
7. In Unity, select the cube and observe that it now has a missing script
Expected: the Editor doesn't lose reference to the script if it is renamed outside of Unity
Reproduced in 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2018.2.3f1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator
- Characters in text fields are shown in GUI.TextArea when IME characters are typed in Editor's search fields
- [CPU PLM] LODs which have a small geometry are not baking correctly
- OnDrawGizmos function is not called when the "Enter Play Mode Options" is enabled