Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[Undo] Redoing Apply override to Prefab crashes Editor
1. Create a new project
2. Add GameObject A and B
3. Add Child to A
4. Convert A and B to prefabs
5. Add B as a child to A
6. Make any override to B
7. Right-click on B => Added GameObject => Apply to prefab "B"
==> Editor crashes
Please, take a look into attached movie for details
Not repo in Version: 2021.1.0b4.1811
Regression from 2021.2.0a21 (started to crash)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete