Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Red text in Project Search bar when searchingwhile in Play Mode
I haven't managed to reproduce this with a simplified project, so it may or may not be related to this asset store asset...
- Download this project
- run the Clock scene
- in the Project window, search for "black" - number of results will show up
- alternate between the reach filters (All, In Packages, Asset Store, etc)
- at some point, you'll notice the filters text going red and this warning in the console:
Unable to find style 'ExposablePopupItem' in skin 'GameSkin' <called outside OnGUI>
Regression from 2018.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website