Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Red text in Project Search bar when searchingwhile in Play Mode
I haven't managed to reproduce this with a simplified project, so it may or may not be related to this asset store asset...
- Download this project
- run the Clock scene
- in the Project window, search for "black" - number of results will show up
- alternate between the reach filters (All, In Packages, Asset Store, etc)
- at some point, you'll notice the filters text going red and this warning in the console:
Unable to find style 'ExposablePopupItem' in skin 'GameSkin' <called outside OnGUI>
Regression from 2018.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default