Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Red text in Project Search bar when searchingwhile in Play Mode
I haven't managed to reproduce this with a simplified project, so it may or may not be related to this asset store asset...
- Download this project
- run the Clock scene
- in the Project window, search for "black" - number of results will show up
- alternate between the reach filters (All, In Packages, Asset Store, etc)
- at some point, you'll notice the filters text going red and this warning in the console:
Unable to find style 'ExposablePopupItem' in skin 'GameSkin' <called outside OnGUI>
Regression from 2018.3.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode
- The error of " 'Light' does not contain a definition for 'SetLightDirty' " when building the project