Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.3
RectTransofrm resets it's coordinates to zero when selecting "Apply" on prefab even if no changes were made
1. Open the attached project "test.zip";
2. Open scene "bug_reproduction.unity";
3. Select 'Model/Presentation/Canvas/Panel' in Hierarchy window;
4. Click 'Apply' in Inspector;
Expected behavior: as nothing was changed, the position of prefab should not change.
Actual behavior: The position coordinates are changed to zero after applying.
Reproducible on: 2017.3.0b5, 2017.3.0b7.
Not reproducible on: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2018.1.a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Object references are not loaded after you git checkout to another branch
- Only one of multiple copies of the same StateMachineBehaviour script is visible when added to the Animation state
- [XR][Vulkan][Oculus] Crash in hybrid renderer BeginRenderPass
- [Mobile]Dynamic batching is not working when working with sub mesh on a mobile device
- [Hub] Warning pop-up contains <strong></strong> when attempting to add a project to the list of projects while it's already open