Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
RectTransofrm resets it's coordinates to zero when selecting "Apply" on prefab even if no changes were made
1. Open the attached project "test.zip";
2. Open scene "bug_reproduction.unity";
3. Select 'Model/Presentation/Canvas/Panel' in Hierarchy window;
4. Click 'Apply' in Inspector;
Expected behavior: as nothing was changed, the position of prefab should not change.
Actual behavior: The position coordinates are changed to zero after applying.
Reproducible on: 2017.3.0b5, 2017.3.0b7.
Not reproducible on: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2018.1.a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh