Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
RectTransofrm resets it's coordinates to zero when selecting "Apply" on prefab even if no changes were made
1. Open the attached project "test.zip";
2. Open scene "bug_reproduction.unity";
3. Select 'Model/Presentation/Canvas/Panel' in Hierarchy window;
4. Click 'Apply' in Inspector;
Expected behavior: as nothing was changed, the position of prefab should not change.
Actual behavior: The position coordinates are changed to zero after applying.
Reproducible on: 2017.3.0b5, 2017.3.0b7.
Not reproducible on: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2018.1.a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)