Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
RectTransofrm resets it's coordinates to zero when selecting "Apply" on prefab even if no changes were made
1. Open the attached project "test.zip";
2. Open scene "bug_reproduction.unity";
3. Select 'Model/Presentation/Canvas/Panel' in Hierarchy window;
4. Click 'Apply' in Inspector;
Expected behavior: as nothing was changed, the position of prefab should not change.
Actual behavior: The position coordinates are changed to zero after applying.
Reproducible on: 2017.3.0b5, 2017.3.0b7.
Not reproducible on: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2018.1.a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline