Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X
RectTransofrm resets it's coordinates to zero when selecting "Apply" on prefab even if no changes were made
1. Open the attached project "test.zip";
2. Open scene "bug_reproduction.unity";
3. Select 'Model/Presentation/Canvas/Panel' in Hierarchy window;
4. Click 'Apply' in Inspector;
Expected behavior: as nothing was changed, the position of prefab should not change.
Actual behavior: The position coordinates are changed to zero after applying.
Reproducible on: 2017.3.0b5, 2017.3.0b7.
Not reproducible on: 2017.1.2p2, 2017.2.0p1, 2018.1.a2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Apr 07, 2020 09:28
Is it possible to fix it on 2017? Every LTS has this issue in "known issues" :/
Feb 21, 2020 08:27
We cannot update LTS 2017.4 since release 32 because of this bug.
Can you fix it, please?
Dec 07, 2019 16:28
LTS 3 and 35 of 2017.4 the bug is back and known issue. When it will be fixed?
Aug 07, 2018 07:32
For those who for some reason (for example bugs in newer versions...) cannot upgrade, there is a workaround that worked in my case: after clicking apply and the UI getting messed up, hit undo (ctrl+z), and then apply again. The second time it doesn't get messed up.
Apr 25, 2018 14:55
This is not fixed
Mar 27, 2018 02:59
Please reopen. This is still not fixed in Unity 2017.3.1f1. It has seriously affected our work.
Mar 23, 2018 20:27
This is still not fixed in Unity 2017.3.1f1.
It is quite frustrating, are there any work arounds?
Mar 05, 2018 15:35
Problem is still actual!
Unity 2018.1.0b9 and Unity 2018.1.0b8
Feb 16, 2018 16:42
Problem is actual.
Feb 14, 2018 11:03
2017.3 still unusable due to this currently unfixed bug. 2 days work lost so far.