Search Issue Tracker
RectTransform.GetWorldCorners returns incorrect values
RectTransform.GetWorldCorners returns incorrect values when called from the third party component. When called from the gameObject itself, it calculates values correctly.
1. Download attached project "Swipe.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open "test" scene
3. Enter to Play mode
4. Click on the red square and start dragging it to the left. Release the mouse button.
Note: Observe values returned by the GetWorldCorners in the console - all the values will be the same (these are values taken from different sides i.e. rectTransforms).
To observe the correct behavior:
1. Re-assign the SwipeRect component to the SwipeRectHorizontal gameObject (click on SwipeRect component, click Copy component, click Remove Component, click Paste Component as new)
2. Enter to Play mode
3. Click on the red square and start dragging it to the left. Release the mouse button.
Note: Observe values in the console - they are now all different and correct. (also, observe swipe component working properly).
Note: This issue appears on both Windows and OSX
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4f1, 5.6.1p4, 2017.1.0b9 and 2017.2.0a3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Motion field of the Blend Tree doesn't get set when double clicking on the Motion in the Select Motion window
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- [Mobile] DownloadHander.text throws an exeption when reading a not supported exception
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time is set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1