Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
RectInt.Contains doesn't consider RectInt's width and height being negative
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1079566"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Console
Expected: Contains() regards the possibility that m_Width and m_Height could be negative
Actual: There's no option for m_Width and m_Height to be negative
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- String array data is lost when one of the strings starts with a colon symbol
- Unable to import NuGet packages Microsoft.Bcl.AsyncInterfaces, System.Threading.Tasks.Extensions cannot be loaded correctly
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- OnApplicationQuit method is called before Application.wantsToQuit event is raised
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"