Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
RectInt.Contains doesn't consider RectInt's width and height being negative
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1079566"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Console
Expected: Contains() regards the possibility that m_Width and m_Height could be negative
Actual: There's no option for m_Width and m_Height to be negative
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first