Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
RectInt.Contains doesn't consider RectInt's width and height being negative
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1079566"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Console
Expected: Contains() regards the possibility that m_Width and m_Height could be negative
Actual: There's no option for m_Width and m_Height to be negative
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sub-header styling for components in the Inspector
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window