Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
RectInt.Contains doesn't consider RectInt's width and height being negative
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1079566"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Console
Expected: Contains() regards the possibility that m_Width and m_Height could be negative
Actual: There's no option for m_Width and m_Height to be negative
Reproducible with: 2017.2.3p4, 2017.4.11f1, 2018.2.8f1, 2018.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player