Search Issue Tracker
Rect Transform tool handles sometimes become ungrabbable
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user's attached project
2. In the Project window enter "New Scene"
3. In the Hierarchy window select Canvas->GameObject
4. In the Scene window try to grab Rect Tool handles and resize the Game Object
Expected result: Handles are clickable
Actual result: Handles do not react to being clicked on
Note: Double-clicking on "Canvas" or "GameObject" fixes the issue
Reproducible on: 2018.2.0b3, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.3.1f1, 2019.1.0a12
Not reproducible on: 2017.4.17f1
We are unable to reproduce this error from the dev side. After talking with QA who accepted it, resetting Unity's layout corrected the issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems