Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Rect Transform position values are set to NaN, when Rect Transform is created via script and canvas is scaled to 0.01
1. Open project
2. Play scene
3. In hierarchy choose 'Sizer' object in 'Canvas- Scale 0.01'-> 'Table Holder'-> 'TablePro'->'New Game Object'
4. Repeat 3rd step with 'Canvas- Scale 1' game object
Expected: no NaN values in Rect Transform position
Actual result: Sizer's object Rect Transform position has NaN values, also error is thrown: 'Assertion failed on expression: 'IsFinite(outDistanceForSort)''
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0b3, f2
Not reproducible on: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0a1, b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes after enabling certain modules in Particle System while particles are being emitted
- Warning not accounting for the first variable when multiple variables are listed after Type declaration
- Particle bounds are not being calculated correctly when transform scale is non-uniform
- Editor crashes at Transform::GetLocalScale when opening scene
- Unity crashes at GfxDeviceD3D11Base::BindBuffersForDraw when LinerRenderer.positionCount is set to big number