Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Rect Transform position values are set to NaN, when Rect Transform is created via script and canvas is scaled to 0.01
1. Open project
2. Play scene
3. In hierarchy choose 'Sizer' object in 'Canvas- Scale 0.01'-> 'Table Holder'-> 'TablePro'->'New Game Object'
4. Repeat 3rd step with 'Canvas- Scale 1' game object
Expected: no NaN values in Rect Transform position
Actual result: Sizer's object Rect Transform position has NaN values, also error is thrown: 'Assertion failed on expression: 'IsFinite(outDistanceForSort)''
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0b3, f2
Not reproducible on: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0a1, b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mixed lighting does not differentiate between static and non-static objects in playmode
- Asset Serialization Mode Force Text saves NavMesh in binary
- CanvasRenderer.cull cannot be set to false if it is set to true on Awake/Start/OnEnable
- Crash in AnimationClip::BuildMecanimDataMainThread when entering a Play mode
- Transform Scale loses precision when duplicating child GameObject