Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Rect Transform position values are set to NaN, when Rect Transform is created via script and canvas is scaled to 0.01
1. Open project
2. Play scene
3. In hierarchy choose 'Sizer' object in 'Canvas- Scale 0.01'-> 'Table Holder'-> 'TablePro'->'New Game Object'
4. Repeat 3rd step with 'Canvas- Scale 1' game object
Expected: no NaN values in Rect Transform position
Actual result: Sizer's object Rect Transform position has NaN values, also error is thrown: 'Assertion failed on expression: 'IsFinite(outDistanceForSort)''
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0b3, f2
Not reproducible on: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0a1, b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button