Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Rect Transform position values are set to NaN, when Rect Transform is created via script and canvas is scaled to 0.01
1. Open project
2. Play scene
3. In hierarchy choose 'Sizer' object in 'Canvas- Scale 0.01'-> 'Table Holder'-> 'TablePro'->'New Game Object'
4. Repeat 3rd step with 'Canvas- Scale 1' game object
Expected: no NaN values in Rect Transform position
Actual result: Sizer's object Rect Transform position has NaN values, also error is thrown: 'Assertion failed on expression: 'IsFinite(outDistanceForSort)''
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0a5, 5.6.0b3, f2
Not reproducible on: 5.5.2p3, 5.6.0a1, b1
Regression introduced in 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform