Search Issue Tracker
[Shadows] Point light shadow bias leaves gap at large ranges, not possible to remove
Even setting point light shadow bias to zero, there's still visible gaps between objects & shadows, especially at large point light ranges.
Steps to reproduce :
- import the project attached
- open the scene
- notice that there is an offset between the point light and the cube and adjusting the bias has no effect
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project
- Scene view Camera cannot be moved with WASD/QE keys when the Right Mouse Button is held down and the Mouse is not moved
- Crash when calling default interface method from virtual method with same name
- [Android] Unity does not include the ".aab" extension for an AppBundle when it is built via script with the buildPlayerOptions.locationPathName = "AppName.apk" and EditorUserBuildSettings.buildAppBundle = true