Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
ReadPixels get distorted input in Game View window
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project "Color Picker Test.zip"
2. Play the scene "Debug"
3. Change aspect ratio to anything but "Free Aspect" and make sure that there are considerable amount of empty (black space) at sides
4. Click on any of the squares to set the color of the circle
5. Note that the wrong color is set
1. This is only affected in editor Game View.
2. The squares seem to shift to the right top, so if the view is shorter than the window, the ReadPixels will get wrong input (the "correct" input seems to be shifted at the top right of the view).
3. Everything works as expected if the aspect ratio is set to "Free Aspect", this being a possible workaround as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website