Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2018.4
Read-only "FBX" file gets corrupted after changing one of its materials and undoing
1. Create a New Project and import the FBX file
2. Drag FBX into the scene
3. Create a New Animation Clip
4. Enable "Preview" and "Record"
5. Change any materials color
6. Save the Scene
Expected Result: Undo
Actual Result: FBX gets corrupted
Reproduced with: 2019.2.0a8, 2019.1.0b7, 2018.3.9f1, 2018.3.0a7, 2018.3.0a6
Did not reproduce on: 2018.3.0a5, 2018.3.0a4(Couldn't change material color), 2018.3.0a2, 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.20f1, 2018.1.9f2, 2017.4.23f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3