Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
[LOD] Reaching 32k LODGroup components in a single scene causes "group < 0x7fff" errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene sceneWithTooManyLODGroups.unity
- Note the errors in the console or editor.log
This appears to be caused by reaching the upper limit of LODGroup components in the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Action can't be undone after changing the base Controller on the Animator Controller
- The Axes Gizmo is wiggling around when moving around the Scene View with enabled Physical Camera and Isometric View
- The script can be dragged and dropped before it is compiled
- Double clicking script field no longer opens it in the external script editor
- [Android] Build fails with built-in PAD custom asset(s) when using sample Addressable