Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X
[LOD] Reaching 32k LODGroup components in a single scene causes "group < 0x7fff" errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene sceneWithTooManyLODGroups.unity
- Note the errors in the console or editor.log
This appears to be caused by reaching the upper limit of LODGroup components in the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property