Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
[LOD] Reaching 32k LODGroup components in a single scene causes "group < 0x7fff" errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene sceneWithTooManyLODGroups.unity
- Note the errors in the console or editor.log
This appears to be caused by reaching the upper limit of LODGroup components in the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Animator Blend Tree throws warnings when typing a decimal value to Animation Speed field
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI