Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6
[LOD] Reaching 32k LODGroup components in a single scene causes "group < 0x7fff" errors
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene sceneWithTooManyLODGroups.unity
- Note the errors in the console or editor.log
This appears to be caused by reaching the upper limit of LODGroup components in the scene.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app