Search Issue Tracker
RaycastHit2D provides slightly incorrect centroid and distance values when casting Physics2D capsule, box or circle shapes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Physics Test.zip"
2. Play the Scene1
3. Press "a"
4. Look at the Console, also select "Hit Capsule" object in Scene to see that it's slightly inside the wall
Expected result: centroid is (2, 0), distance is 2, capsule is touching the wall
Actual result: centroid is (2.005, 0), distance is 2.005, capsule is slightly inside a wall
Reproducible: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Setting ArticulationBody.collisionDetectionMode at runtime via script to Discrete does not work if its being set from Continuous
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- OnTriggerExit is not called when GameObject leaves Trigger through reparenting
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody