Search Issue Tracker
RaycastHit2D provides slightly incorrect centroid and distance values when casting Physics2D capsule, box or circle shapes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Physics Test.zip"
2. Play the Scene1
3. Press "a"
4. Look at the Console, also select "Hit Capsule" object in Scene to see that it's slightly inside the wall
Expected result: centroid is (2, 0), distance is 2, capsule is touching the wall
Actual result: centroid is (2.005, 0), distance is 2.005, capsule is slightly inside a wall
Reproducible: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] Player crashes after calling HttpClient when Incremental GC is enabled
- [Android 4.1][IL2CPP] IL2CPP app built with "Strip Engine Code" enabled crashes/freeze on Android 4.1 OS devices
- [2018.4] Console throws a Warning about corrupted ProjectVersion.txt file which is in another Project
- [Adreno][Vulkan][Android] Models rendered with Blend "One Zero" or an implicit blend mode create artifacts on Vulkan
- [iOS] Build crashes when orientation is set to Portrait Upside Down on devices without Home button