Search Issue Tracker
RaycastHit2D provides slightly incorrect centroid and distance values when casting Physics2D capsule, box or circle shapes
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Physics Test.zip"
2. Play the Scene1
3. Press "a"
4. Look at the Console, also select "Hit Capsule" object in Scene to see that it's slightly inside the wall
Expected result: centroid is (2, 0), distance is 2, capsule is touching the wall
Actual result: centroid is (2.005, 0), distance is 2.005, capsule is slightly inside a wall
Reproducible: 2017.4.17f1, 2018.3.0f2, 2019.1.0a12
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`