Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Random] Editor crashes on mono_metadata_class_equal when entering Play mode
1. Open the user's attached project ("project.zip") using the EnvIronman VM (more information in Edit).
2. Load the "ReproScene"
3. Select AutoRun > Run in the menu bar to start entering/exiting Play mode automatically 100 times
-- Observe the crash
Reproduces on: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.10f1, 2020.1.5f1, 2020.2.0b2
First lines of the stack trace:
0x00007ff931ab5f02 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [metadata.c:5538] mono_metadata_signature_equal
0x00007ff931a22399 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [ghashtable.c:311] monoeg_g_hash_table_lookup
0x00007ff931aa3040 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [marshal.c:3604] mono_marshal_get_delegate_invoke_internal
0x00007ff931c29d96 (mono-2.0-bdwgc) [mini-trampolines.c:1262] mono_delegate_trampoline
0x000001d8e8efde80 (Mono JIT Code) System.Dynamic.UpdateDelegates:UpdateAndExecute1<object,
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)