Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Radeon Pro denoiser does not work when there are spaces in the path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Navigate to Lightmap Settings and make sure that filtering is set to Advanced
3. In the denoising field, make sure that Radeon Pro is selected
4. Bake the lighting
5. Notice that the output is not denoised
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy