Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Radeon Pro denoiser does not work when there are spaces in the path
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project or open an existing one
2. Navigate to Lightmap Settings and make sure that filtering is set to Advanced
3. In the denoising field, make sure that Radeon Pro is selected
4. Bake the lighting
5. Notice that the output is not denoised
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'