Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Quitting the player that has a lot of alive objects with finalizers results in a crash
How to Reproduce:
1. Download the attached script;
2. Create an empty Unity project;
3. Attach said script to any GameObject;
4. Build a 64-bit Windows Standalone player;
5. Run the player;
6. Attach a native debugger;
7. Wait for the player to allocate 20 GB of memory.
Expected result: After freezing application quits
Actual result: After freezing debugger throws an "Access violation executing location" error.
Reproducible with: 2019.4.31f1, 2020.3.20f1, 2021.1.25f1, 2021.2.0b16, 2022.1.0a12
Note: Bug doesn't reproduce every time
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline
- "Cyclic Prefab nesting not supported" error window is thrown when trying to nest two sibling prefab variants
- BuildPipeline error is thrown when building Asset Bundles
- "IndexOutOfRangeException" errors appear when entering Play Mode if using "AsDeferredJobArray"
- [Mobile] System.Convert.ToSingle throws exception when using specific language on device