Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
[PLM] Scene is completely black after clicking 'Generate Lighting' button
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. Go to the Lighting settings window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
3. Click 'Generate Lighting' button.
Scene starts to bake.
Scene is completely black and baking seems to not get started. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a5.
Workaround is to click Generate Lighting button one more time - in this case lighting will start to bake.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0a5;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3;
- Reproducible on both Windows and macOS;
- Reproducible only for PLM; not reproducible for Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused