Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[PLM] Scene is completely black after clicking 'Generate Lighting' button
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. Go to the Lighting settings window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
3. Click 'Generate Lighting' button.
Scene starts to bake.
Scene is completely black and baking seems to not get started. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a5.
Workaround is to click Generate Lighting button one more time - in this case lighting will start to bake.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0a5;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3;
- Reproducible on both Windows and macOS;
- Reproducible only for PLM; not reproducible for Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model
- Prefab referenced Game Object is not removed from the Scene files when the reference field gets deleted