Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[PLM] Scene is completely black after clicking 'Generate Lighting' button
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. Go to the Lighting settings window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
3. Click 'Generate Lighting' button.
Scene starts to bake.
Scene is completely black and baking seems to not get started. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a5.
Workaround is to click Generate Lighting button one more time - in this case lighting will start to bake.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0a5;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3;
- Reproducible on both Windows and macOS;
- Reproducible only for PLM; not reproducible for Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs