Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[PLM] Scene is completely black after clicking 'Generate Lighting' button
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. Go to the Lighting settings window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
3. Click 'Generate Lighting' button.
Scene starts to bake.
Scene is completely black and baking seems to not get started. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a5.
Workaround is to click Generate Lighting button one more time - in this case lighting will start to bake.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0a5;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3;
- Reproducible on both Windows and macOS;
- Reproducible only for PLM; not reproducible for Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Search Sync sends wrong initial search query
- Perforce integration - Attempting to add a P4Ignore ignored file does nothing
- URP ScriptableObject SerializeField value set to default during the first Import
- Variables use old overridden values on Prefabs when a variable has FormerlySerializedAs attribute
- [GPU PLM] 100% repro crash when baking EnterTheRoom with 4K maps when using system allocator