Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2018.1
[PLM] Scene is completely black after clicking 'Generate Lighting' button
Steps to repro:
1. Open attached project and 'ProgressiveLightmappingExample' scene;
2. Go to the Lighting settings window (Window>Lighting>Settings);
3. Click 'Generate Lighting' button.
Scene starts to bake.
Scene is completely black and baking seems to not get started. See attached video.
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a5.
Workaround is to click Generate Lighting button one more time - in this case lighting will start to bake.
- Reproducible in 2018.1.0a6, 2018.1.0a5;
- Not reproducible in 2018.1.0a4, 2017.3.0b11, 2017.2.0p3;
- Reproducible on both Windows and macOS;
- Reproducible only for PLM; not reproducible for Enlighten.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)