Search Issue Tracker
Publishing to Collab doesn't show progress
Publishing new data to a project that uses Collab will display a progress bar that never progresses, and just finishes when at 100%.
1. Open a project using Collab
2. Insert some large amount of data into the project, so the transfer will take a while
3. Publish the new data to Collab, watch the window say "Transfer Queued"
4. Observe that there willl never be any progress, it will simply go from "Queued" to completed
Collab should display an updating progress of the in-progress upload, rather than simply going from queued to finished without any in-between step.
Reproducible in version 5.5.0b7 (bd91e53964bc).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor error message from IL2CPP on Windows Desktop with specific Visual Studio installation sequence
- [WebGL] Nothing is rendered (the screen is black) in the Player when using Safari
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- [Android]APK fails to be registered when building using Keystore with the build
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect