Search Issue Tracker
PropertyDrawer is unresponsive when ReorderableList() and DoList() is used
1. Open the attached project “DrawerBug”
2. In the Project window select Assets → “TESTSO” scriptable object
3. In the Inspector window click on the “+” sign.
Expected result: An element is added to the list
Actual result: Unresponsive PropertyDrawer
Reproducible with: 2021.3.18f1, 2022.1.24f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b2
Couldn’t test with: 2020.3.44f1 (console errors)
Reproducible on: Windows 10
Note: 2021.3.18f1 reproduced with some code editing.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- RegisterValueChangeCallback is not called when changing the PropertyField value
- The Properties option is missing when pressing RMB on the PropertyField
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
There are no fixes planned for this Bug