Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Fixed in 1.3.X
Found in [Package]
Property order is inconsistent between TL & AW
The property list in the Timeline in-line curves are ordered differently than in the Animation Window property list.
AW: predefined order based on component/property stack in the Inspector (ex: transform order, then component properties… in stack order)… expected.
TL: order in which they are animated… is consistent and un-expected (see attached screenshot image)
- create a Timeline
- create an Animation track for the camera (drop camera in TL)
- set track in Rec mode
- animate the following properties in this order...
- compare animated property lists in Timeline vs. Animation Window (see attached screenshot image)...
bug: Timeline lists properties in the order they were animated.
expected: Timeline should order the properties exactly like the AW. This is inconsistent and confusing, especially when using both tools simultaneously.
...open project & PropertyOrder scene for an example of the inconsistent result.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - missing “Everything” checkbox (editor panel has it)
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Lighting Features - “None” can’t be marked
- [URP] [Debug View] [Mobile] Debugger UI can't be opened with new Input System
- [OSX] Light Probe Group gizmo spheres are not rendered
- Color32 Picker Context Menu will always display in the left corner regardless of where the mouse click is positioned